Hi everyone
the blog was hacked at the hosting company (network solutions) along with hundreds of others.
I have just finishing doing a 3rd scan of all 10,000 or so files that make up the blog and found no threats.
(network solutions did their own cleanup too probably more through that mine I used both Norton and Eset )
Now I am rebuilding the plugins and other stuff back into the blog, will have new posts up this morning. Monday afternoon the 12th still fixing things updated 9:57pm Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each and every day multiple hours I miss Matt and Nate
He’s really does not answer my questions about Matt and Nate, No way, they know the truth
-
[caption id="attachment_6078" align="aligncenter" width="473" caption="Looking out of the/one of the reta...
-
Starbucks to come to 3077 Dundas Street West? The old Handyman Shop, Junction Residents Association.A commenter on the blog has recently commented that the new building on the South East corner directly across from Crema may be housing a St...
-
The Handyman Shop is sold! This great looking building located on the corner of Dundas and Quebec is a favourite for many people in the Jun...
No comments:
Post a Comment