Monday, August 30, 2010

Reopening of St Johns Square – Thursday September 2 at 7pm

Repost from the JRA Newsletter



Reopening of St Johns Square – Thursday September 2 at 7pm

Your JRA invites you to attend a community event celebrating the completion of the City's latest Junction improvement and beautification project.

St Johns Square (corner Dundas St W and St Johns Road) has undergone major rework which included, relaying of the cobblestone, naturalization of the tree bases, additional seating and a new gazebo.

Come out to meet your neighbours and check out this great public space.

1 comment:

  1. its very good and amazing article and i enjoy it, i appreciate the time and effort you put on this, i will share this with my friends thanks
    Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly
    helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer something back and aid others
    like you helped me.
    Cash For Unwanted Cars Brisbane

    ReplyDelete