The JRA Annual General Meeting is tomorrow, November 10
Your next JRA Meeting will be on Thursday, November 10, at 7 pm.
The meeting is at the West Toronto Baptist Church, 3049 Dundas Street West. Come out, meet your neighbours and help shape the Junction by getting involved.
Opening Remarks – Martin
- Meet and greet your neighbours
- Approval of minutes
JRA Annual General Meeting items
- Treasurer’s report - Renee
- Membership report – Eleanor
- 2011 year in review - Martin
- JRA Executive elections - Martin
- JRA officers at large nominations – Martin
JRA Motions and Updates
- Meeting at the new police station – Martin
- New banner for the JRA - $150 – Martin
- 2012 goals – Martin
- 2012 Function in the Junction – Linda
- Project Neutral - Karen Nasmith
- Update on this exciting project
- Ward 13 Councillor Sarah Doucette
- City Budget and Service Review
Open Forum Announcements – you
This is your opportunity to say what’s on your mind. If we are unable to accommodate due to time constraints, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and your JRA will be happy to discuss your issue.
Can’t make it out on Thursday? Check out JRA TV!
Can’t make the meeting? Your JRA uses the free service offered bywww.ustream.tv to webcast our public meetings and events so everyone can stay informed and enjoy our meetings from anywhere.
Follow this link to our website to watch our meeting live. You can also comment and ask questions from the comforts of your home.
JRA September 2011 meeting minutes
Follow this link to the preliminary meeting minutes from our September meeting. The minutes will be up for review and approval at Thursday’s meeting.
It’s your Junction, It’s our Junction!
JRA General Meeting - Thursday, November 10, 2011
Visit junctionra.ca today!
*** to be removed from this list, please respond with "unsubscribe" in the subject line ***