Public Open House
GO Transit has started the last phase of construction. Please join us to learn more of our progress and what to expect in the upcoming year:
Date: Thursday, January 26 Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Location: Toronto Police Service 11 Division, 2054 Davenport Road
What we are doing
• Pipe pile validation and replacement work continues from
Cariboo Ave. to Davenport Rd.
• Sheet piles will be installed on the south side of the CP Rail
tracks at the diamond crossing.
• We are preparing for excavation by finishing the watertight
walls of the lowered corridor just north of Dupont St.
• Regular construction hours: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7
p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
How this will affect you
• Sporadic periods of noise and vibration will occur during pile replacement.
• Sheet pile installation work creates rattling noise
• Please note that we are monitoring noise and vibration as we complete this work
Junctioneer.ca site is sat here right now while changes are made to the normal host This was done on May 28th 2019 This update post will...
The buried creeks in Toronto are a very huge loss for the people of the city and big bad for the past citizen s of the city. Taddle Cre...
[caption id="attachment_6685" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Image Jim Roche"] [/caption] ...