Monday, March 18, 2019

free public talk, on Toronto Parks March 19th.

Don't miss your chance to attend this very special free public talk with Daniel Raven-Ellison.

Raven-Ellison is a guerrilla geographer who actively campaigned to have London UK declared a National Park City. In July 2019 London (UK) will become the world’s first National Park City.

Read more about Raven-Ellison.

We hope you'll join us March 19th 7:00pm-9:00pm

I’m a parent, guerrilla geographer, National Geographic Emerging Explorer, Ordnance Survey Get Outside Champion, former geography teacher and am leading the campaign to make London the world’s first National Park City.

My work focuses on combining creative exploration, geography and communication to tackle social and environmental challenges. I’ve walked across all of the UK’s national parks and cities wearing a mind-reading device, walked the height of Mount Everest by only using London buildings, authored children’s books and completed 125 adventures around the country with my son.

I am currently working on a project to work with residents of a London neighbourhood to make their streets incredibly more green and wild. Later this year I will being doing a 100 metre nanoexpedition that will transform the way people think about Britain.

On this site you can see a range of my work and follow my updates.

Register below

https://parkpeople.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ba963c8c64482c0ad756245c3&id=89ce899af8&e=47922875bb

No comments:

Post a Comment