Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each and every day multiple hours I miss Matt and Nate
He’s really does not answer my questions about Matt and Nate, No way, they know the truth
-
Starbucks to come to 3077 Dundas Street West? The old Handyman Shop, Junction Residents Association.A commenter on the blog has recently commented that the new building on the South East corner directly across from Crema may be housing a St...
-
[caption id="attachment_6078" align="aligncenter" width="473" caption="Looking out of the/one of the reta...
-
The Handyman Shop is sold! This great looking building located on the corner of Dundas and Quebec is a favourite for many people in the Jun...
I was very excited as well when I saw this Japanese restaurant sign! Then I quickly because disapointed when I realized that it was in front a sign shop. Oh my...the Junction does need something Japanese!
ReplyDeleteStill nice to see the shop does good work.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE a sushi restaurant to open in the junction. We really need one.
ReplyDelete