Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each and every day multiple hours I miss Matt and Nate
He’s really does not answer my questions about Matt and Nate, No way, they know the truth
-
Starbucks to come to 3077 Dundas Street West? The old Handyman Shop, Junction Residents Association.A commenter on the blog has recently commented that the new building on the South East corner directly across from Crema may be housing a St...
-
[caption id="attachment_6078" align="aligncenter" width="473" caption="Looking out of the/one of the reta...
-
The Handyman Shop is sold! This great looking building located on the corner of Dundas and Quebec is a favourite for many people in the Jun...
Now they are painting the exterior light turquoise. I wonder what this place will be? Anyone know?
ReplyDeleteThumbalina's Bakery I've heard...
ReplyDeleteHi guys, this is my place. I'm opening a store called The Beau & Bauble for girls. It'll be goodies aimed at the 8+ crowd. Clothes, jewellery, accessories, stationery, room stuff, etc etc. I have set up Twitter (@BeauAndBauble) and am setting up facebook now. Website should be ready in about a week and I'm hoping to open the store in about 10 days.
ReplyDeleteVery busy and very excited! Thanks for your interest...
Kate
PS. The painting is finished now, like mint ice cream.
Kate, welcome to the neighbourhood. Your shop sounds like an exciting addition to the neighbourhood. You will have lots of excited girls in the area clamouring over your goods. I am the mom of two sweet boys, so I guess there will be nothing to offer them but I will keep you in mind when buying gifts for the girls in my life.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck!
Thanks Denise!
ReplyDeleteThere are always a few things that cross the divide and interest both boys and girls so get those little guys in here too!