Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Each and every day multiple hours I miss Matt and Nate
He’s really does not answer my questions about Matt and Nate, No way, they know the truth
-
Starbucks to come to 3077 Dundas Street West? The old Handyman Shop, Junction Residents Association.A commenter on the blog has recently commented that the new building on the South East corner directly across from Crema may be housing a St...
-
[caption id="attachment_6078" align="aligncenter" width="473" caption="Looking out of the/one of the reta...
-
The Handyman Shop is sold! This great looking building located on the corner of Dundas and Quebec is a favourite for many people in the Jun...
Went her opening week. Was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend. Not sure it was worth the 15 months it took to open but was good. We will be back.
ReplyDeletePositive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Walmart Customer Service
ReplyDelete