Thursday, May 16, 2019

Ghosting disability abuse

That valentines days was not the 1st time, my mind, anxiety, and fear caused me try and persuade and cause this women to jettison me. But she persisted. I also knew, I loved this women, to the point I really wanted to overcome the problems associated with my mind situation to be with and love her. 

If I maintained a awareness of my disability I could live with it successfully. Not that the self imposed rules and methods were pleasant or easy to achieve but they worked for 18 years.

When I 1st met the women who was to become my wife, though a mutual neighbour in 2005, it began in much the way many people met, though a work situation. She was buying a house down the street which the bank would not provide ma mortgage for if the serious structural fault in the foundation was not corrected. 

I did not know then, that my situation, was a intellectual and social disability, caused by a genetic abnormality. Eventually I found out in one of the most uncontrollable ways. A few years after the birth of my 1st son, he expressed some learning and development slowness. Issues that brought memories and connected understanding to my mind.

After some preliminary tests, hearing and developmental, for Nate a  genetic test for Nate was done  and then myself at Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children. The results were a genetic syndrome, of 16p deletion and 20p duplication both of us had . 

With a bit of research I learned the 16p deletions and 20p duplications can result in ways of being and mind conditions such as confusion, and inability to sense the real goings on with most interactions. Both also cause the person to have intellectual and life long developmental disabilities. Which  in all probability are which cause my confusion, and inability to sense the real goings on with most interactions.

This woman created situations which removed (1) freedom of movement (2)  Limited ability to socialize, interact with people, have healthy relationships, and ask for help.

For developmentally and intellectually disabled people who can’t structure their thoughts as a normally abled  person can, their inabilities can cause behavioural interaction when abused. This point can  become a point of ease for the abuser. In my situation being married to my primary abuser who then worked

 with to relationships as well. 

My wife  characterized me  as “lazy” or implied I was stupid or criminal to our Nanny, my closest friend, and most people we knew. She worked to continually diminish and characterize me as a bad and abuser person. 

that they’re doing all the work, expressing resentment about my passing on my genetic syndrome to one of our children. 

doctor’s appointments and other needs.

 My wife regularly accused her of “playing the disability card,” expressing irritation with her disability-related limitations.

Can I say “me, too”

 “disabled” my ability to live is restrained. Simple enough? No,  as an “invisibly” disabled person, my normal looking body masks a non-standard brain, and several physical restraints.

I couldn’t speak out against the partner who abused me because I had and have to protect  our children.

a note to Denise.

We sat in the restaurant ...can you remember the name I cannot

It was on Valentine's Day and I cried that we should not go through with the relationship

You convinced me otherwise. How are we now?

You're pretty much happy to have our sons, which I know to conceive was the boys wore all about for you early on a relationship you told me you didn't need a man to have children if you didn't meet the man of the any ways that a man.

Denise's controlling isolation began when I first met her. I now realize, she presented herself with 

 

someone who cared for me but when I do the timeline it wasn't a normal relationship. It simply was that 

she wanted someone who could do major home repairs and be a vehicle for children, both of which she 

told me later in our relationship many times. 

She had a idealization of what she wanted the house to look like and how it should renovated to suit her 

wants.

Denise had burnout methods of control but one of the strongest was the threat of removing me from 

contact with my children she would cite that she had complete control over my ability and in addition to 

citing it she simply acted like she had complete control. She had a common statement " I can call the 

police and get you arrested" often quickly followed by "i've told everyone about you and/or you will not 

see your boys"

She also would regularly use a much more subtle method of simply going about the household business 

and childcare and deliberately keeping me confused about what was happening. 

For years I figured I was very forgetful or my mind was broken I just couldn't find things and it became 

apparent in December that's the knees with hiding things from me. And watching me search for them 

over and over again well she had them.

My movement into the basement.

My Guillain-Barré syndrome illness necessitated a few months in hospitals - Toronto Western neurology, 

Toronto general and finally Bridgepoint rehabilitation 

I returned to 36 McMurray Avenue after being picked up by the hospital from my neighbour Robert 

Playter as Denise decided not to pick me up. I started to sleep on the couch because Denise told me 

that that is where I should sleep.

After sleeping there for a few weeks Denise said that my sleeping on the couch was causing the couch 

harm each morning she came down and started with the number of verbal insults about the couch I was 

sleeping on it dirty I was I was making it smell. To avoid this confrontation and verbal abuse in the 

morning I moved to the basement and she was to be quite happy about this, and provided advise on 

how to do this and opinions it was the best place for me. 

I started to sleep in the basement on top of the 1 inch piece of airplane insulation foam that I got from a 

factory. This occurred within 3 weeks of me exiting a recovery hospital where I had lean to walk, sit, eat, 

balance. Denise also knew at this time I had lost all reflexes and a considerable amount my ability to 

balance myself to standup. I had also lost the ability to walk faster the a reasonable walking speed, any 

faster and I fall.

Denise didn't want me setting up a part for bed down there because I think she just really didn't care 

that I was sleeping on the floor nor did she want people to see it down there if they came in and she

would find that difficult

Will damp and wet always the basement often flooded casing me to wake up many nights with wet 

blankets on me and a flood of water to walk through Denise was aware of these long continuing problems when she sent me down to the basement to sleep 

she knew I was sleeping on the floor with a simple 1 inch rubber mat that was in adequate for golf

So I set up my bedroom in the basement slept all of, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 slept in August 2014 

finally purchased a camp bed.

I endeavoured to fix these flooding issues in the basement as I have been doing for years at the house. 

When tenants were in the first floor and basement I routinely had to clean up floods the produce it in 

for more water on the floor after the tenants left I was able to do much greater repairs new leaks from 

hydrostatic issues around the basement of this house

Item 9 

Psychological 

Denise used considerable effort to alienate my friends from me by telling them false abusive lies about 

me. 

Denise Would routinely hide items such keys to the car and house to have me believe I was incapable of 

thought and memory

 

 

Medical 

june 2018 physical medical report part.

On examination today, Robert appears well, in no distress. He is able to articulate his history clearly to me and is able to articulate where his strengths and limitations are. His height is 183 cm, within normal limits ,and his weight is115kg. His head
circumference is 59 cm, on the upper limit of normal. He has mild dysmorphic facial features with up-slanting palpebral fissures bilaterally, a widened nasal root and nasal bridge, as well as prominent jaw and some prognathism. He has some wide-spaced lower teeth but his orophaiynx is otherwise normal. He has a short neck..
He has no chest wall deformities or any limb anomalies other than some slightly wide thumbs and great toes. Mild syndactyly of the 2/3 toes bilaterally.
In summary, Robert Hilts is a man with an unbalanced chromosomal alteration.. He appears to have some challenges in particular areas, but has some relative strengths in others.

End june 2018 report

Chromosomal disorders

1) 16p11.2 deletion syndrome is a disorder caused by a deletion of a small piece of chromosome 16. The deletion occurs near the middle of the chromosome at a location designated People with   These disorders are characterized by impaired communication and socialization skills, as well as delayed development of speech and language. In 16p11.2 deletion syndrome, expressive language skills (vocabulary and the production of speech) are generally more severely affected than receptive language skills (the ability to understand speech).

https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/10853/chromosome-16p-deletion Accessed April 3rd 2018

20q11.21 Duplication

Chromosome 20p duplication is a rare chromosome abnormality that occurs when there is an extra copy (duplication) of genetic material on the short arm (p) of chromosome 20. Very few cases of chromosome 20p duplication have been reported. Signs and symptoms that have been reported in people with chromosome 20p duplication include intellectual disability, developmental delay, speech delay, poor coordination, dental problems, spinal bone abnormalities, distinctive facial features, and heart problems.https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/5333/chromosome-20p-duplication

NEUROLOGIC

Central Nervous System

- Delayed psychomotor development 

- Learning disabilities 

- Mental retardation 

- Speech delay 

VOICE


  • Nasal speech 

  • https://www.omim.org/clinicalSynopsis/608363
  • Microduplication syndrome 20q11.21q12 is associated with trigonocephaly, developmental delay, and facial dysmorphism 

 

The duplication is not detectable by karyotype and most cases are identified by a technique known as chromosomal microarray. Treatment depends on the symptoms in each person and includes an individualized educational program

Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rare syndrome in which the body’s immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The peripheral nervous system carries signals from the brain to the muscles. Symptoms of GBS include muscle weakness, numbness, and tingling sensations, which can increase in intensity until the muscles cannot be used at all (paralysis).

The exact cause of Guillain-Barré syndrome is unknown. In most cases, GBS occurs a few days or weeks after symptoms of a viral infection. In rare cases, GBS may run in families.[2] A diagnosis of GBS is suspected when a person has symptoms suggestive of the syndrome. A variety of tests, including a spinal tap, may be completed to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment options may include plasma exchange (plasmapheresis) and immunoglobulin therapy. There  is no cure for Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS).

About 30% of people who had GBS continue to have muscle weakness years after the first symptoms of GBS.

For many with GBS, suddenly relying on family members and medical professionals to help with tasks required for daily living can be devastating. In some cases, people with GBS may suffer from anxiety or depression. It is important for people with GBS and their family members to tell their doctor about signs and symptoms of depression, especially if the depression is long-lasting and does not improve as the physical symptoms of GBS improve. 

   https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/6554/guillain-barre-syndrome. 


 

Item 10

Child passports

Denise Ing prepared The children's passports on December 28 telling me she had been waiting to do it 

for a long time, however it is now clear it with the simple and devious device to ensure she could move 

with children that will after her planned fall statements to the police that would have me removed from 

the house.

At this time I really want to be able to secure that Denise cannot leave with the children without my 

permission however we have a small family and my niece on my side in the nieces family is in province 

of Nova Scotia if I were to report but I believe is the deceptive passport application by Denise, she may 

be arrested and charged in the case where with the boys handicapped that is only three if I properly 

defend myself the boys might go with the foster care with the couldn't handle, right now I have to sit 

suffer and worry because I do not want the children to be psychological harm by the relations and being 

with the new thing home is the best place for them until the family court agrees through counsel so I 

can be for them I addition to her

No comments:

Post a Comment